- The Council of Young Scientists of the Federal Research Center for Nutrition, Biotechnology and Food Safety, with the support of the Russian Science Foundation, is holding the traditional and already 5th School of Young Scientists "Principles of Healthy Nutrition and Ways of Prevention of Alimentary Dependent Diseases". Three days School for young scientists in the hybrid format will be dedicated to a comprehensive exposure of the latest technologies in the science of nutrition for human health. The development and integration of new technologies in nutritional science into practice is a key response to today's health challenges. The problems of studying the fundamental role of nutrients in the formation of human health, ways of targeted correction of deficiencies, diet therapy of alimentary-dependent diseases as well as the development of innovative specialized foods for different categories of citizens are actual nowadays.
- Traditionally the lecturers of the 5th School of young scientists will be the leading Russian and foreign specialists in each field of science and industry within the sections of the conference topics. By results of competitive selection of the applications submitted for participation in the School the young scientists - authors of the best scientific works will be given an opportunity to make an oral report.
- The aim of the event is to cover theoretical and practical aspects of clinical dietology and internal medicine, fundamental knowledge of hygiene and biochemistry of nutrition, as well as modern food technologies.
- The audience of the School is young scientists specializing in medical, biological, chemical and technical sciences, graduate students and researchers of scientific organizations and higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Health, specialists of Rospotrebnadzor and others.
- Fundamentals of Nutrition Science.
- Nutritional support for alimentary-dependent diseases.
- Technology and Safety of Food Products and Bio- and Nanotechnologies in Food Science.
- Innovations in the Food Industry.
- Participation formats, restrictions, and key dates:
- full-time* with the publication of abstracts (participant of the contest of works by young scientists) — registration is open until 10 October 2022
- full-time* without publication of abstracts (listener) - registration is open until 08 November 2022
- remote (listener) - registration is open until 08 November 2022
All full-time participants will be issued a certificate of participation.
*The number of full-time participants of the School is limited. Priority for full-time participants with the publication of abstracts. Registration for full-time participants may be closed earlier than the specified dates upon reaching the maximum possible limit of participants of the event. In case of an unfavorable epidemiological situation, the event can be completely transferred to a remote format.
The age of participants should not exceed 35 years (inclusive) for Ph.D. students, resident physicians, interns, researchers and specialists and 40 years — for postdoctoral researchers and doctors of sciences.
- Publication of materials - a collection of abstracts of School participants will be indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index. The possibility of publishing articles in the form of short messages in AIP Publishing (article processing charges, indexed in SCOPUS) is at the approval stage. In case of a positive decision, the information will be additionally provided in the newsletter from the Council of Young Scientists and published in this section. Stay tuned.
- Additional information about the order of participation in the School, the submission of materials and the requirements for the design of abstracts are indicated in the Information Letter.
- Venue and time - The school will be held in the large conference hall of the Federal Research Center for Nutrition, Biotechnology and Food Safety at the address: Moscow, Ustinsky Proezd, house 2/14.